Welcome to Brett and Emily´s travel blog.

I promise I will finish updating soon...7 more post to do!

July 13, 2010: Banos updated (pics soon)

June 23,2010: Lima and Mancura are finished (in reality Mancura was already finished but I wanted to post them in order so I need to finish Lima) with pics

June 22, 2010: I know, I know...I have been home for a month and a have a lot to update from South America. Well the Amazon was updated today with pictures!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Walking on a ´W´

As we won´t be able to update for the next few days, because we will be on a five day hiking trek in Chile, I decided to give you all a preview of what we will be up to.  Currently we are in a small little town, in Southern Chile, about 15 minutes from the Argentinian Border known as Puerto Natales in the Magallanes Region.  The town is a jumping off point to Chile´s Torres del Paine National Park, where we will be trekking the famous ´W´ trek.  The park is considered a United Nations Biosphere Reserve, what ever exactly that means.  On the map below we will be hiking the yellow ´w´ part (the rest of the trail is known as the circuit and takes between 7-10 days).

Feel free to read more about the trek...CLICK HERE


Besides that HAPPY SAINT PADDY´S DAY to all.  We will try to find an Irish Pub in town tonight (because please it isn´t a real town if it doesn´t have an Irish Pub) to have a few pints.

-Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment