Welcome to Brett and Emily´s travel blog.

I promise I will finish updating soon...7 more post to do!

July 13, 2010: Banos updated (pics soon)

June 23,2010: Lima and Mancura are finished (in reality Mancura was already finished but I wanted to post them in order so I need to finish Lima) with pics

June 22, 2010: I know, I know...I have been home for a month and a have a lot to update from South America. Well the Amazon was updated today with pictures!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kosher Delight of Argentinian Steak

Sorry forgot to bring the camera but, Emily would like to inform the world that her 6 week drought of not eating any meat has ended and she had a delicious Argentinian KOSHER Steak and Ribs tonight in Buenos Aires.  We found (courtesy of some people my sister knows) a great website full of Kosher resturants in B.A.

If you are ever in Buenos Aires and need kosher food just go to this website.  It is in Spanish but you can open up translate.google.com and it will translate the whole page...

http://www.mapakosher.com/bienvenidos.html

-Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment