Welcome to Brett and Emily´s travel blog.

I promise I will finish updating soon...7 more post to do!

July 13, 2010: Banos updated (pics soon)

June 23,2010: Lima and Mancura are finished (in reality Mancura was already finished but I wanted to post them in order so I need to finish Lima) with pics

June 22, 2010: I know, I know...I have been home for a month and a have a lot to update from South America. Well the Amazon was updated today with pictures!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Emily´s visit to Sexy Women oh wait Sacsayhuamán

Just above Cusco is a large scale archeological site that ios filled with both pre-Incan and Incan ruins.  Sacsayhuamán (or literally pronounced as Sexy Women) is located just a 5 minute drive from Cusco.  A few days after we returned from Machu Pichu I was feeling a bit under the weather so Emily went and visited it herself...these are her photos.




Overlook of Cusco


 

No comments:

Post a Comment