Welcome to Brett and Emily´s travel blog.

I promise I will finish updating soon...7 more post to do!

July 13, 2010: Banos updated (pics soon)

June 23,2010: Lima and Mancura are finished (in reality Mancura was already finished but I wanted to post them in order so I need to finish Lima) with pics

June 22, 2010: I know, I know...I have been home for a month and a have a lot to update from South America. Well the Amazon was updated today with pictures!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One Day along the Salkantay Trail Emily yelled at me for not taking enough pics of Flowers...this was my response

Don't worry this isn't our update about the Salkantay trail, just one evening along the Salkantay Trail (our trail to Machu Pichu) Emily yelled at me for not taking enough pictures of flowers.  So the next day I literally stopped almost every 2 minutes to take pictures of flowers.  Here is the end result...enjoy the 'prettiness!'





















1 comment:

  1. Salkantay Trek is the alternative to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu was recently named among the 25 best Treks in the World, by National Geographic Adventure Travel Magazine.

    ReplyDelete