Welcome to Brett and Emily´s travel blog.

I promise I will finish updating soon...7 more post to do!

July 13, 2010: Banos updated (pics soon)

June 23,2010: Lima and Mancura are finished (in reality Mancura was already finished but I wanted to post them in order so I need to finish Lima) with pics

June 22, 2010: I know, I know...I have been home for a month and a have a lot to update from South America. Well the Amazon was updated today with pictures!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Why Emily is a wanted by PETA

The following is a sequence of photos of Emily trying to hug a baby llama at Machu Pichu.  Most of the adult llamas were very friendly to human beings, the baby llamas still kind of scared.  Anyway in the end Emily basically molested this poor baby llama so she could attempt to take a picture of it.  Emily claims it was ´LOVE,´ but I was there and witnessed it all.  If there was love it was not resipricated by the baby llama.  The ordeal finally ended when the mother llama made a noise at Emily and then the family ran off.

ENJOY...

 The baby llama has been spotted and is cornered

Emily trying to catch it as it runs away

Emily forcably grabbing the baby llamas neck in an attempt to take a picture

The baby llama gives an odd look at Emily, this is about the point where the momma llama made a odd noise at Emily

The llama family running away from Emily after she molested their baby

No comments:

Post a Comment